Thursday, June 3, 2010

Rockstar Fluff

The name says it all!!!!

I spend a lot of time wondering around Baby Center (BBC) and one of my new favorite groups is WAHM Wares, a group of Work-at-home-moms that create crunchy products right from the comfort of their own homes! I have a previous review of Green Body Basics natural deodorant (that I am still happily using) that I also found from the WAHM Wares group, but my newest sweet find, Rockstar Fluff. The owner, Tiffany, is a mom of 3 that just launched her new line on Hyena Cart in May. Her diapers are made of hand dyed bamboo velour and include a snap in soaker made of three layers of bamboo fleece and a layer of matching hand dyed bamboo velour. Tiffany also throws in a cute matching doubler!

I was excited to grab one of her slight seconds (a diaper that has a slight flaw, usually one that is hardly noticeable and never affects the function of the diaper) in a wonderfully soft, Hello Kitty pattern! I finally finished prepping this diaper last week and couldn't believe how squishy it was. The diaper is fully turned and top stitched for babies comfort and believe me, this diaper is comfortable!! She makes the wings wide, which makes for a great fit on almost any baby.

Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com


This fitted is great quality. I am eager to fill my "stash" with more Rockstar Fluff, I just have to figure which of my other diapers I will have to sacrifice in order to fund any new purchases!

Rockstar Fluff

2 comments:

  1. Wow, super cute...LOVE that diaper! I may have to look into some of her fluff for my LO, thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she is even starting an AI2 line soon. I'm looking forward to that stocking!!

    ReplyDelete