Thursday, February 27, 2014

Chocolate Protein MugCake

One thing I am NOT, is a baker, but I am a persistent mama on a mission! This mugcake is a constant work in progress. I thought I timed the coking time perfectly, when in fact, my cake did not turn out moist at all! I'm still posting my recipe, in the hopes less cook time will make this a masterpiece. Otherwise, it's back to the drawing board! 
1scoop vanilla protein powder
1/4tsp baking powder
1tbsp unsweetened cocoa
2tbsp coconut milk
1tbsp PB2
1/4tsp vanilla extract
1 egg white
 Mix together pour in a mug. Cook for approx 1.5 minutes*. Watch so it does not spill over. I greased my mug with Earth Balance organic buttery spread. 

For the "icing" I mixed 1tbsp PB2 with just enough water for the consistency I wanted. 

*note: I cooked mine for 1 minute 45 seconds and it was cooked too much. 

Macros: 305calories 5.7f/10.6c/43.6p 5.1fiber!!! Oh yeah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment